Bank of America
Banking Center Manager II, AVP
October 2011 — November 2012
Responsible for leading a team of sales and service professionals to meet and exceed sales goals and service targets. Manage a large branch with 17 associates
• Conducting and approving quarterly and yearly performance evaluations of associates, plus developing and monitoring individual quarterly development plans for all direct reports.
• Generating sales leads through community outreach activities and developing business partners, while building internal relationships.
• Directly working with customers to build relationships, uncover and satisfy their needs through the sale of financial products and services, while running all aspects of an efficient and productive branch.
• Ensuring the audit/compliance procedures of the center are followed, while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
• Periodically communicating with upper management to review branch performance assessments and update staff on business developments.
• Supervising and coaching teams on the proper behaviors, sales techniques, service expectations and compliance guidelines, while modeling the same.
• Creating workforce stability by cultivating an engaged, enthusiastic, and well-coached team.
• Ensuring completion of regulatory compliance and training specific to sales and service responsibilities for you and your associates.
• Managing difficult situations with customers and providing clients with information, data and advice.