Lowe's Home Improvement
October 2010 — August 2012
- Provide customers with prompt and courteous services.
- Operate cash register and electronic scanner to itemize and total customers’ purchases.
- Process payments and applications for Lowe’s credit cards.
- Prepare a change report at the completion of shift.
- Accurately posted markups and markdowns, store use of merchandise, voids, and damaged merchandise, within established guidelines.
- Assist in the replenishment of merchandise on the sales floor including filling merchandise, use of hand held pricing tools, hand held computerized scanners, assisting in setting up displays and advertised items.
- Maintained clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Review, input, and monitor all competitive pricing activity against approved pricing.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information.