Fox Rothschild LLP
Legal Administrative Assistant
February 2012 — May 2015
• Manage schedules for 3 attorneys related to depositions, board meetings, Unemployment Compensation hearings, and marketing opportunities.
• Gather case evidence and documentation by preparing employee personnel records;
• Input information from medical records, statements of charges, client and witness statements, and employer handbook;
• Filing physical copies, logging incoming mail, maintaining phone records.
• Research, prepare, and provide legal research utilizing online sources at local, state, and federal levels
• Maintain, organize, file, and update physical files for multiple clients and matters simultaneously