Deli/ Cashier and Customer Service Desk
June 2007 — August 2012
Shaw’s, Somerville MA, At Shaw’s I am well know for my ability to work with customers. Because of my experience and skill I am called on to work at the service desk, Deli and other sensitive areas as needed.
• Received payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
• Issued receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
• Answered customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
• Sold tickets and other items to customers.
• Processed merchandise returns and exchanges.
• Confered with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products and services, to take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
• Kept records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Checked to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Determined charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
• Refered unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Contacted customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
• Resolved customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
• Compared disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices, and prepare invoices for returned goods.
Customer Sevice Desk