SeS Environmental Services Private Limited
August 2014 — Present
Working as “Assistant Manager- Test and Repairs ( Enterprise, Mobility & Wire line ). Managing a team of 41 members in 2 projects and responsible to all end to end activities of these projects like all the issues/challenges related to product repairs/diagnose/tests, test development, Quality/ team development and customer issues,conduction of meetings and minutes of meeting.
1. Intex (Smart phones of oem Intex, Types of Products- 35, Team Size- 40).
2. Tikona Switches (Managed and Unmanaged switches of Tikona Digital Network,Types of Products- 4, Team size-6).
3. Working on the development of HDSL MODEM of MTNL & IBM Servers.
1. Responsibility of documentation for each Project like Testing Process, Repairing process, Repair Tricks/Diagnose Reference of each assigned projects.
2. Assisted the operation manager in planning, directing and coordinating the daily activities of the organization.
3. Handling the responsibilities of maintaining the standards of quality control and Field return rate of the organization.
4. Performing the tasks of conducting training for new employees to achieve targets according to standard.
5. Investigated and resolved customer’s issues and complaints regarding operational matters – Handled all queries and client feedback in a professional manner.
6. Directed the recruitment process of key employees and the selection of outsource-vendors.
7. Evaluated the timely performance of different teams working on a project and documented the progress accordingly.
8.Prepare and submit Daily reports, Weekly R&R Reports, Monthly KPI data, Quarterly Team Multi-skills chart, MRB Reports, Weekly Dashboards and Monthly SLAs Tracker, consumable reports.
9. Dealing with Logistic team for incoming and outgoing shipments, ensure all the outgoing material is shipped to correct customer address.
10. Dealing with Parts procurement team for to provide required components for test & repairs, Consumable and stationary items etc.