Health Professional Interested in Cardiac Rehab & Open to New Opportunities
Alton Bay, NH
I am a health professional whose goal is to help others improve their quality of life. Making small changes each day to a person's current habits can really turn their health around. My goal is to help people make changes from home, no fancy gyms or supplements needed!
"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." - Ghandi
I am interested in the health and well-being of people! I believe that a person's health is a combination of many factors including fitness, diet, mental health, social health, etc. I would like to share my knowledge of a healthy lifestyle with everyone because everyone needs it, not only those who can afford to pay for it!
My dream job would be one in which I help people make healthy changes to their lives each and everyday.
RD Marketing Group
November 2013 — Present
• Assist with clerical duties such as data entry, electronic filing, the processing of mail, and telephone reception.
NH Judicial Branch
Court Assistant II
April 2013 — November 2013
• Process incoming mail.
• Process and check incoming and outgoing documents for accuracy.
• Prepare notices and other correspondence.
Lyndeborough Village Store
Cashier & Deli Clerk
December 2006 — February 2013
• Responsible for cash handling.
• Maintained customer satisfaction through accurate order taking and service.
The Bond Wellness Center
September 2012 — October 2012
• Prepared patients for cardiac rehabilitation classes by taking vitals and helping to attach heart rate monitors.
• Assisted during cardiac rehabilitation classes by taking active vitals and monitoring patients during exercise.
• Ensured patients were comfortable and understood all testing protocol before beginning tests.
• Prepared patients for stress testing by ensuring heart monitors were properly attached and reading well.
• Assisted in stress testing by taking vitals throughout test
• Performed fitness assessments under the supervision of fitness center staff.
Keene State College BodyWorks
Fitness Specialist (Practicum)
January 2012 — May 2012
• Performed fitness testing, which included taking client's vitals and observing client during exercise.
• Worked with personal training clients on a weekly basis towards their individual goals.
• Available to answer any questions members or clients may have while in the fitness center.
Keene State College Mason Library
September 2008 — December 2009
• Processed incoming mail.
• Tracked usage of periodicals.
• Assisted patrons in location of periodicals.
• Assisted patrons in use of equipment.
Keene State College
Bachelor of Health Science, Exercise Science