Rush University Medical Center
Master of Science, Health Systems Management
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Don't promise when you're happy, don't reply when you're angry, and don't reply when you're sad. - Ziad K. Abdelnour, Economic Warfare: Secrets of Wealth Creation in the Age of Welfare Politics
Healthcare administration, quality improvement, workflow improvement, hospital operations, women's and children's health.
My dream is to one day find myself as the vice President of Hospital Operations in a pediatric healthcare institution whose mission and vision closely align with mine. I hope that one day, my work will improve cost, quality and access for the children of Chicago, and beyond.
• Performed quality assurance testing on a 35,000 item master-file utilized in building the Supply Chain foundation of "Link:" Rush’s Infor enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform.
• Analyzed the compatibility of existing Rush process flows with Link and presented stakeholders with compelling evidence for improvements based on system capabilities.
• Managed ancillary project timelines, supporting the supply chain team in the integration of the Rush Core Laboratory into the Link system.
• Organized project plans for the implementation of a PAR Excellence inventory control pilot at Rush Oak Park Hospital; improving efficiency and accuracy in daily item replenishment.
• Developed a dashboard to track diversity spend metrics against quarterly benchmarks and historical data
• Aided senior management in the development of strategic planning and process flow objectives.
• Established and implemented Excel-based data analytics tools to track unit productivity and clinical progress in daily patient care conferences.
• Created a dashboard for monthly review of discharge metrics and clinical outcomes.
• Managed the development of a promotional video and marketing materials for the purpose of re-branding inpatient rehabilitation at Rush University Medical Center.
• Reported program metrics to stakeholders through the creation of the 2013 Rush Inpatient Rehabilitation Annual Report.
• Aided the Senior Wish Coordinator in organizing and documenting medical forms.
• Spoke to families and their representatives regarding paperwork and wish trip plans.
• Developed a new system for ensuring the proper paperwork had been filed for each child.
• Filled out expense reports and invoiced other chapters.
• Organized external development projects and composed formal correspondence on behalf of the Foundation.
• Conducted an epidemiological study alongside the National Institutes of Environmental Health Sciences.
• Sorted and input approximately 2,000 patient surveys into an online database.
• Performed data cleanup procedure and contacted patients regarding questionnaire responses.