Alcon, A Novartis Division
Global Communications Intern
May 2017 — Present
- Assisted with internal communication by writing and constructing company newsletters to inform associates about campus events.
- Collaborated with HR to conduct research concerning millennials and generation Z in the workplace to help shape the culture of the company in regards to the next generation of associates.
- Assisted Corporate Giving in designing an internal United Way campaign to engage and inform associates about the company culture of generosity.
- Used Photoshop to create content for newsletters and digital signs across global campuses to display information about events.
- Managed and created content for corporate social media.
- Created a social media campaign highlighting associates from global sites to engage associates and connect customers.
- Authored vision care articles for website to engage with customers, associates, and patients.
- Created a Global Campaign to recognize patents and product releases cross functionally . Presented campaign to Executive Leadership Members of the company.