July 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Assistant project manager for educational awareness campaign concerning heat stroke in young children.
• Coordinated nine heat stroke awareness press events across the country in partnership with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
• Collected subsequent media coverage for presentation to program funders such as the General Motors Foundation.
• Assisted in writing press conference remarks for Safe Kids Worldwide CEO, Kate Carr and parent advocates.
• Aided in drafting a Huffington Post op-ed about child heat stroke deaths for Kate Carr.
• Tracked and archived media coverage concerning unattended children in cars.
• Researched potential funders for heat stroke and fire safety programs.
• Participated in presentations at the Center for Disease Control and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration concerning the dangers of heat stroke.
• Prepared presentations for the General Motors Foundation and Chevrolet.
• Recruited participants for a two-part study concerning emotion and technology.
• Acted as assistant to main researcher by contacting participants, scheduling appointments, activating and servicing technology used in the study, and ensuring proper compensation for participation.
• Collected and organized data.
• Selected as an advisor for the 2010 and 2011 Freshmen New Student Orientation.
• Led a group of ten students during their first days at Georgetown after receiving summer training.
• Surveyed patients for a clinical research study to assess their risk for Hepatitis and ensured that at risk patients were tested.
• Worked closely with ten or more patients a day; organized and analyzed data collected.