Clinical Trials Assistant
July 2013 — Present
• Assist Clinical Project Managers (CPM), Clinical Research Specialist (CRS) and Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
• Collaborate with CPM on the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
• Assist with periodic review of study files for accuracy and completeness.
• Collaborate with CPM on the preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
• Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
• Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
• May perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution.