October 2015 — Present
- Analyze client investment performance and research new investment opportunities
- Update investment strategy for clients based on changes in risk profile, goals, income, and objectives.
- Monitor investments for potential Tax Loss Harvesting opportunities
- Rebalance client portfolios based on target asset class allocations
- Assess client needs and goals to prepare Scenarios, Stress Tests, and Financial Plans.
- Prepare and implement Dollar Cost Averaging Plan when investing large amounts for risk-averse clients
- Adjustments to portfolio, balance sheet, net worth statement, cash flow statement, or financial plan.