Technical Project Manager
March 2011 — Present
Manages enterprise-level system integration between university learning management systems and digital content distribution technologies.
• Provides technical consulting and review of pre-sales opportunities.
• Facilitates daily standup meetings with engineering and professional services resources.
• Resolves complex and escalated technical issues requiring coordination between internal teams and high profile customers.
• Manages release and deployment process for mission-critical integration architecture.
• Collaborates with stakeholders to deliver optimal solutions to address customer issues.