December 2014 — Present
• Established digital identity for the organization on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. Manage and create content across all platforms. Develop strategic plans for social media campaigns and sharable social toolkits for external partners. Live-tweet conferences and events.
• Implemented analytics-tracking process for ReThink Health. Monitor, analyze, and synthesize data regularly and for all campaigns. Utilize tracking codes for monitoring web traffic. Prepare reports for organizational leadership.
• Oversee internal communications including the creation of a monthly newsletter that captures project updates, upcoming events, employee spotlights, and more for a 40-50 person organization that is geographically dispersed.
• Maintain and update the ReThink Health (www.rethinkhealth.org) and Rippel (www.rippelfoundation.org) websites on WordPress. Participate in web redesign process.
• Identify visibility opportunities including conferences and partnerships with external organizations. Prepare conference abstract submission and additional support (PowerPoint presentations/handouts) for external events.
• Provide writing and editing support for blogs, email campaigns, and print collateral.