Associate Manager, Client Development
New York, NY
My passion for producing stellar creative results coupled with my account / project management skills make me a hybrid candidate for a marketing or content creation team. I'm actively looking for my next exciting opportunity where I can combine my passions and experience to help the team succeed!
I live by the quote: "Choose a job you love & you will never have to work a day in your life."
Social Media Strategist or Community Manager positions for a growing brand in the fashion, social innovation or tech space.
Associate Manager, Client Development
June 2015 — Present
The leading content marketing platform, pairing software with world-class content and services, NewsCred transforms brands into storytellers.
• Managed day-to-day client relationships for my $600k book of business, which included CPG, agency and non-profit (B2C) customers, and determined how NewsCred could help with their overall marketing strategy.
• Directed onboarding of 14 CPG brands and agencies with 150+ users onto NewsCred’s Content Marketing Cloud SaaS platform in three month period.
• Created the new process for client kickoff presentations
• Participated in two company-wide hackathons and presented final projects to board members.
Customer Success Associate
September 2014 — June 2015
• Supported the full clients services team & worked cross-functionally across various teams
• Trained clients on NewsCred's Content Marketing Cloud (CMC) SaaS platform
• Organized the global rollout for 7UP’s new website; developed custom software documentation and project plan, QA tested their site & trained markets.
• Solved implementation requests and investigated content related issues via our technical support
• Transitioned clients onto new workflows during the month-long product feature rollout
• Recorded the software training video for all new hires
Social Media Manager
January 2014 — August 2014
Kravetz PR is a boutique public relations agency in New York and Los Angeles, focused on fashion, beauty and lifestyle clients.
• Increased Kravetz PR's Pinterest following by 54%
• Managed the overall social strategy and online brand presence for Kravetz PR, The Farley Project, and our digital clients.
• Developed social strategies for clients, including Rafflecopter contests, which increased engagement across platforms.
• Tracked growth and engagement through weekly key performance indicators and produced monthly reports to our clients.
• Designed brand documents, including proposals, invitations, social media graphics and reports.
Social Media / Content Intern
April 2012 — June 2013
• Helped increase Twitter followers by 60% and Facebook likes by 23.6% as the only student on the social media team.
• Live-tweeted, videoed & photographed university events
• Tracked Facebook and Hootsuite metrics and KPIs and compared monthly statistics to similar liberal arts colleges to provide recommendations.
• Curated and edited content on www.susqu.edu using RedDot CMS
• Conceptualized a monthly Instagram contest, which helped to increase engagement from current students on all social media platforms.
Sales & Marketing Director
August 2011 — April 2013
Sterling is Susquehanna's student-run, PRSSA nationally affiliated PR firm
• Corresponded regularly with five boutique, restaurant, non-profit and pro bono clients; acted as the liaison between our clients & executive board.
• Supervised 10 account managers and led weekly meetings to help the team brainstorm marketing tactics, delegate work and bill clients
Alpha Delta Pi sorority, Gamma Omicron chapter
Recruitment Vice President
December 2011 — December 2012
• Planned our chapter's first 5K race philanthropy event, which raised over $3200 for the Ronald McDonald House Charities.
• Directed all recruitment efforts of the chapter, including branding, marketing and public relations, including establishing the chapter’s social media presence.
• Managed the four people on the recruitment team
Bachelor of Arts, Communications - Public Relations; Business Administration
• Vice President of PRSSA chapter my senior year, Who's Who Among American Universities, inducted into four honor societies
• Analyzed Burberry’s social media strategy for a research paper on the role of social media in the luxury fashion industry
• Marketed a YouTube video to gain approximately 14,000 views in two months
Regent's University London
Study Abroad, Communication and Media Studies
• Took courses in interactive media, acting, theatre, and art history
• Conducted a case study on my WordPress blog, The Naked Mannequin. My objectives were to increase awareness and encourage engagement on the blog, by blogging daily and maintaining social profiles for the blog.