Isenberg School of Management, UMass Amherst
January 2012 — Present
• Manage the marketing and advertising of all of the school's revenue generating programs with our internal clients and our external advertising agency, ensuring on-brand messaging, on-time feedback, and cohesive strategies that help our programs fulfill their goals.
• Work with a team to manage the content strategy and content creation for the school’s alumni engagement plan, resulting in email open rates of 25-50% and overall higher social media engagement during the 2015-2016 school year.
• Oversee video productions, including the school’s first “brand manifesto” video; viewed over 1,000 times on YouTube in one month (300% more than the average video).
• Create successful social campaigns to increase engagement and awareness around important events at the school.
• Responsible for an almost 500% growth in social media followers in the past 4.5 years.
• Lead multiple projects with our external partners (designers, videographers, and writers) including creation of this year’s Dean’s Report, alumni video profiles, large-form promotional pieces, and department-specific marketing materials.
• Manage the Communications Writer, guiding his story angles and providing feedback so his writing aligns with overall brand strategy. Help him to manage his time appropriately and achieve his goals.
• Help significantly improve school rankings (Businessweek and U.S. News) due to brand affinity and awareness efforts by myself and my department targeted at alumni, students, recruiters, and other business school deans.