University of Texas at Dallas
Social Media Specialist - Naveen Jindal School of Mangement
July 2013 — Present
- Conceptualized, designed and executed diverse and engaging social media content for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn to create a dynamic online community for current and future business school students and alumni. Leveraged Vine and Snapchat for secondary content. All content can be viewed at http://jindal.utdallas.edu/social-media/.
- Managed two social media interns. Facilitated creative and strategic brainstorming sessions and evaluated intern’s progress and goals related design, photography, writing and social media best practices.
- Met monthly with the Dean and Associate Deans to discuss engagement and follower growth strategy, business school competitor analysis, and review complied statistics.
- Established a guide for social media usage in higher education for partnering program accounts and their managers. Guides include “Engaging Students”, “Travel and Event Coverage”, “Live Tweeting Best Practices”.
- Consulted and advised faculty members on how to best incorporate social media into their curriculum and highlight their degree programs and professional expertise.