Savannah College of Art & Design
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
I lead the design department for the worlds largest decorative plumbing manufacturer, and then I get to travel around the world and talk about it.
• Developed complex seasonal product lines for Target, Walmart & Petco.
• Created corresponding graphics, style guides & color palettes.
• Collaborated with sales & marketing teams to develop product presentations and improve brand identity with buyers at major retailers.
• Generated market trend analysis and researched competitors.
• Managed all phases of the design process from initial concept to final sample approvals with major retail buyers.
• Managed relationships and deadlines daily between company teams in Los Angeles, Hong Kong & Minneapolis.
• Created technical specs to better communicate product designs to vendors.
• Designed rug and home accent collections using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Overhauled and organized day-to-day operations within the design department.
• Corresponded and built relationships with rug and décor vendors in China and India.
• Merchandised showroom displays, conducted market research and interacted with buyers and customers while at trade shows.
• Worked alongside executives to develop catalogs and sales tools and drive upcoming product development concepts.