February 2012 — November 2013
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Assisted customers with fuel delivery, dead batteries, keys locked in vehicle and tire changes.
* Fueled aircraft and formulated fuel requirements.
* Operated and maintained various trucks and motorized vehicles on airport property (Airport Commission Drivers License required).
* Scheduled and trained employees.
* Responsible for quality control and risk management.
* Monitored safety standards program as a safety committee member by completing safety audits.
* Supervised cargo loading and weight /balance procedures and completed all required United States Government and United States Customs paper work.
* Successfully handled customer service issues with airline partners, freight companies, and individuals.
* Followed all loading protocols and completed appropriate paperwork.
* Worked various shifts in all weather conditions.