May 2012 — Present
- Create and maintain high quality websites and content that effectively meets the needs of internal users and external stakeholders across all Griffith’s target audiences.
- Review existing content and websites for accuracy, quality, and appropriateness for the target audiences, and provide advice where necessary.
- Create simple surveys, forms and interactive multimedia content for the School website/s.
- Assist and support Griffith staff to provide high quality content, develop new content and re-write existing content for the web.
- Build and maintain good working relationships and open communication with stakeholders from the Group, University and externally in order to manage the content of the School’s website/s.
- Ensure the efficient delivery of websites, including campaign web pages in accordance with the School’s digital strategy and deliver outcomes for relevant University web based projects.
- Work closely with the AEL Web Coordination Officer to assist in the delivery of outcomes of the University Website Redevelopment Project and grow online communications in the School.
- Other such web-related duties as might be deemed appropriate by the HOS.
- Maintain compliance with relevant legislation and University policies and procedures, including equity and health and safety and exhibit good practice in relation to same.
- Ensure fair, ethical and professional work practices in accordance with the University Code of Conduct.
- Knowledge of web development, usability principles, accessibility requirements and proven ability to use Content Management Systems, including image editing and HTML editing skills.
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing including: site navigation strategies, email database marketing, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, SEM, SEO, banner advertising and social media campaigns.
- Experience with mySource Matrix Content Management System.