Product Development Manager
August 2014 — Present
• Responsible for launching NPI projects on schedule and within budgets through management of scope, schedule, cost, and coordination of activities within Design, Engineering, Production, Marketing, Operation and Contract Manufacturer.
• Established product launch plan and led the development of consumer electronic products by setting team goals and coordinating closely with internal teams and CMs.
• Executed the development of the first beta test plan and surveyed over 40 customers using Survey Monkey to gather user intelligence on new products for the benefit of improving product quality.
• Analyzed cost comparisons and negotiated cost savings that resulted in at least $1 million additional revenue.
• Reduced production risk by analyzing bottlenecks, align demand forecast with CM’s production capacity, and provide mitigation plans to executives.
• Arranged and facilitated meetings with executives and core teams on a daily basis; Presented project status, budget, risk assessment, and mitigation recommendation to the executives.
• Conducted market research and provided innovative trending product ideas to executive teams.
• Provided strategic direction to global suppliers to ensure products were made in accordance to high quality standards and on schedule.
• Coordinated with the packaging team to deliver artwork to vendors on time. Reviewed and provided approval of artwork before release for production.