Oppenheimer Center for Neurobiology of Stress
December 2014 — Present
• Investigate areas of chronic visceral pain disorders using human brain neuroimaging acquisition, pre-processing, and quality control
• Use brain-mapping programs to understand the interface between stress and pain with a particular emphasis on brain-gut interactions.
• Utilize programs such as Matlab, Free Surfer, SPM8, and MRIcron
• 14th Annual CNS Basic/Translation Science Symposium; David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA
• Annual CURE: Digestive Disease Research Center Poster Session
• 2015 Nation Health Care for the Homeless Conference and Policy Symposium; Washington, D.C.
• UCLA Science Poster Day for Undergraduate Research 2014 and 2015