Department Of Education
May 2012 — Present
- Facilitating during period transitions.
- Hallway Monitoring (3 years)
- Organizing the cumulative records for grades 6-8
- Responsible for Maintaining and updating all technology(computer and iPads).(2.5 years)
- Responsible for maintaining and updating hallway traffic logs.
- Responsible for contacting the parents of any student
Who is late.
- Data Entry
- Conducting eye exams for grades 6-8(2years)
- Testing data entry for ELA and MATH( special assignment)
- Entering metro card information into the system as well as distribution.
- Covering the office for the payroll secretary at the end of the day(2 years).
- Teaching/facilitating an advisory class.
- Taking Messages and answering phones.
- Organizing time cards.
- Book inventory for all three grades.
- Facilitating classes until the teacher arrives.
- Making Copies.
- Organizing and distributing report cards to parents during Parent teachers conference.
- Setting up technology for all town hall meetings for 6-8 th grade.
- Preparing report cards for USPS Pick ups
- Facilitating In-house suspension/save room.
- **Set up technology for Hot 97/ slowbucks viral wear pep rally for grades 6-8th**
Reference for event:( Robertsomar6@gmail.com)
- Manual Labor
- Teaching a 7th grade advisory(3 years)