Museum of Science, Boston
February 2013 — January 2014
• Manage email marketing campaign by overseeing 10 monthly e-newsletters and developing marketing strategies for several departments.
• Created a new e-newsletter template to better align the Museum with marketing best practices, incorporate social media click-through capabilities, and allow for e-mail optimization.
• Assists with the development and implementation of advertising campaigns with manager and advertising agency, Allen & Gerritsen.
• Serves as liaison for temporary exhibits, communicating pertinent information and seeking approvals for related marketing materials.
• Facilitate approvals of all Museum promotional materials and advertising concepts through brand sponsors, premier partners, and film/exhibition distributors.
• Reconcile invoices and estimates for advertising and media budgets to ensure actuals match budget.
• Correspond with local radio station to sponsor added value or in-kind radio promotions.
• Plan and organize the Museum’s annual College Night event, which provides free admission to students one night a year.
• Maintain content on the Museum of Science’s LinkedIn and Pinterest accounts.
• Create and compile content for new exhibits and IMAX® offerings for the Museum’s websites.