March 2013 — Present
- Provide administrative and executive support to the CAO and Head of Business Development.
- Perform various secretarial/clerical duties such as documenting, photocopying, mailing, and organizing filing.
-Responsible for ordering office supplies and maintenance of office equipment.
- Direct contact with vendors and subcontractors on a daily basis.
-Coordinate agendas for meetings with visitors and clients --arrange guest travel accomodations (flights/hotels/car service)
- Process monthly expense reports reflecting supporting documents.
- Assist with new hire process.
- Proficient use of office software.
- Assist with payroll adjusments and preparing appropriate spreadsheets.