Abercrombie & Fitch
Visual Manager, Assistant Manager
August 2011 — July 2012
• Supervised updates and floor sets throughout the year, including Back to School, Christmas, Spring and Summer
• Lead Visual team to develop floorsets and displays of aesthetic detail and creative perspective that delivered a strong brand message through visual merchandising
• Worked with corporate visual leaders, district managers and store staff to determine specific visual needs and implement floor changes consistent with the store's layout, customer demands and current merchandise focus
• Provided constructive feedback to District Manager in areas of: Sales, Service, People, Visuals, Product and Process. Maintained a presence on Leadership Conference Calls and Store walk- through visits.
• Point person for training associated on design concepts, visual display standards and visual display effort.
• Contributed to achievement of financial goals and reinforced performance standards established to control shrink and potential loss to the company.
• Managed total store talent: seasonal hiring needs, anticipated turn; recruited and interviewed based on assessments to ensure we were efficiently staffed at all times according to company staffing goals.
• Supported other managers in overall duties both creatively and operationally, including store operations, running a successful business, managing a staff of over sixty employees, loss prevention, recruiting, interviewing and customer service.
• Played pivotal role in a project to improve processes between the stock and sales floor teams, saving an approximate 20% of time.
• Promoted after only 3 months to Tyson's Corner; a top focal store visited most frequently by Home Office and Regional Directors.
• Loss Prevention Award: 9 Merchandise Recoveries, led my district by +6
• Black Friday Champions: My store won all 5 challenges set by our District Manager