Retail Pro International, LLC
Director of Marketing
January 2013 — Present
• Managed and directed global marketing and communications initiatives with the goal of evolving the consistency and clarity of brand messaging across 127 served countries.
• Executed strategies for web presence, advertising, media relations, social media, customer engagement, and e-marketing initiatives.
• Lead internal teams with diverse priorities through naming, branding and positioning initiatives for new product launches, guaranteeing successful releases and enhanced sales potential.
• In tandem with sales and product groups prepared educational and launch materials supporting the expansion of company’s product portfolio; consulted the product organizations through the UX design for new products.
• Developed and implemented global partner enablement program, ensuring fast-track starts for new resellers and greater engagement for the existing network.
• Developed mutually beneficial relationships with channel and strategic partners; executed joint programs continuously evaluating and leveraging opportunities to grow revenue, enhance brand positioning and increase the brand value.
• Executed complex event and tradeshow campaigns, driving lead generation, industry partner engagement and brand awareness.
• Successfully executed annual marketing budgets across all global constituencies.
• Designed, launched and managed an education and resource website comprised of an online training delivery platform, documentation and knowledgebase libraries, sales and marketing resource toolkits, community data center and news feeds. The site serves as an enablement resource for a global reseller network, spanning over 40 countries, over 1,000 users across 5 distinct information consumption groups. Launch resulted in 300% increase in information consumption by user groups and double-digit sales growth across all markets.
• Served as the company spokesperson and product evangelist; frequent speaker at industry events.