November 2013 — February 2014
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
- Create and maintain Client Relationship Management database of buyer and seller prospects
- Draft and edit copy for marketing materials including mailings, ads, bios and social media
- Perform administrative functions such as client communications, scheduling, prioritizing, filing etc.
The New York Junior League (NYJL) is an organization of women committed to promoting volunteerism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
• Researched and analyzed information relevant to the Investment & Advisory Strategic Business Unit that was used to determine market share of Thomson Reuters products and relative performance vs. competitors.
• Increased the value of quarterly management reviews by developing a repeatable process through which the trends of sub-segment performance, external revenue drivers and competitor performance could be analyzed.
• Provided managers with critical data that helped present a more complete and comprehensive view of their sub-segment performance.
• Reconciled revenue recognition procedures to provide a clearer view of actual “new” installations.
• Trained advanced sailors for regional and national regattas (2nd at Long Island Sound Championships)
• Designed a summer long curriculum to target improvement in boat speed and control
• Taught basic navigation using a compass and NOAA charts as well as boat safety
• Communicated progress to parents through periodic evaluations and a weekly newsletter