World Literacy Foundation
March 2014 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Reported to Resource Development Director and Agency President. Contributed to all aspects of agency fundraising including writing and preparing proposals and reports to corporate and foundation funders.
● Identified, developed, and maintained grants for 23 community programs and services.
● Developed and maintained relationships with prospective and current grant funders.
● Responsible for researching new grant opportunities.
● Prepared narrative proposals, logframes and fiscal budgets.
● Prepared quarterly and final narrative and financial reports per funder’s requirements.
● Processed donations, acknowledgement letters, and updated donor database and Raiser's edge database.
● Drafted the quarterly report and success stories for the Board of Directors.
● Helped organize and execute Casa Central's annual gala.
● Responsible for all visuals for annual gala.
● Increased funding for existing and new services.
● Developed new projects and a youth pilot program.
● Created a new summer urban planning project for high school students. The project was chosen amongst hundreds for funding.
Reported to Director of Employment Training. Managed, planned and organized the admissions, job development and placement process for the senior employment program.
● Complied with contractual/agency/accreditation obliIgations including city and state requirements.
● Managed 25 cases. Addressed their needs and monitored participants’ progress through follow-up procedures.
● Successfully placed 6 seniors in employment.
● Created an efficient tracking system for the department.
● Facilitated monthly community information sessions.
● Completed over 140 volunteer hours.
● Assisted with case management including client in-takes, crisis situations and monthly rent checks.
● Sat-in on client appointments and learned about the issues and solutions to their concerns.
● Developed an informational 'go-to' booklet for program participants.
● Focal point of contact between the brand and consumer. Educated audiences about Glaceau/ Powerade/ Smart Water products.
● Embraced, understood, and implemented brand strategy.
● Managed event logistics, which included: pre-event preparation with event venue contact, and educating the audience on the product.
● Constantly communicated with Glaceau District Marketing Manager and Switch Division Program Manager.