Phones 4 U
February 2014 — Present
• Supporting in the management of a store following a Management Development Training.
• Ensuring that the team delivers a friendly approach and exceptional customer service and being a strong reference by demonstrating passion for the products and services the company offers.
• Leading the team to establish a strong relationships with our customer base, converting interest and enquiries into sale, ultimately to meet and exceed the store's targets and KPIs.
• Motivating the team and inspiring them in working towards continued improvement in skills and experience by being target-driven and a team player who is conscientious and has a great attention to detail, willing to go above and beyond the extra mile.
• Supporting the store team in overcoming any difficult experiences in the sales process, ensuring customers are fully informed with accurate information needed in order to help them make a decision that best suits them.
• Assisting in conducting weekly and monthly performance staff reviews and setting up a two way agreement.
• Managing conflict effectively within the team or with customer complaints by being able to add calm and rationality to situations.
• Managing thorough team briefs on a daily basis, focusing on attitudes and behaviours as well as sale processes.
• Monitoring and driving conversion rates and individual profit per transaction.
• Developing and coaching the team through 1-2-1 reviews and guidance, to support their personal development plans and continued development.
• Ensuring and cascading accurate product knowledge and commercial awareness.
• Supporting in the management of absences and holiday booking in line with the company's policy.
• Deputising for the General Manager where required, ensuring that all delegated activities are completed and deadlines are met.
• Supporting in rostering staff on shift duties to achieve optimum staff levels and completing and submitting time cards as well as other administration tasks accurately and in time fashion.