General Project Manager
December 2012 — August 2013
– Successfully performed project optimization — revised scope and outcome. Reduced implementation time by 20%, started trial-commercial operating in parallels with pilot project.
– Operating improvement reduced OPEX for 30% with transferring IT infrastructure support and maintenance to outsourcing.
– Revised incident management process, excluded unnecessary exceptions in chains, created strategy and evolution plan for further optimization within regional units.
* Achieving the project's objectives within defined scope, schedule, cost, and quality.
* Gathering business requirements, technical and other specifications.
* Developing project plan and work breakdown structures. Identifying activities needed to complete deliverables. Selecting suppliers. Estimating time and cost for activities.
* Projects planning, budgeting and controlling. Identifying project deliverables. Managing project changes, stages and phases. Measuring project performance and progress. Managing stakeholder expectations.
* Procuring risk management activities. Identifying, monitoring, and responding to project risks.
* Holding regular meeting on project status and to-do activities with workgroup and further reporting to stakeholders.