February 2014 — Present
- To provide Preventive Maintenance on Instrumentation equipments to ensure optimum availability, reliability and safety. Moreover, to train and mentor Pre-Vocational trainees and Apprentices in effective Instrumentation maintenance.
- Implement daily Instrumentation maintenance plan by coordinating with Leading Hands to conduct regular maintenance activities according to work orders and maintenance plan schedule.
- Participate in Breakdown activities in accordance to maintenance standards.
- Do Calibration of Instruments, Installations and Projects.
- Contribute to recommending solutions to maintenance issues, such as changes to equipments which may improve production and decrease unnecessary breakdowns.
- Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with Safety,environment and other policies and procedures by conducting regular monitoring activities, for example ensure the relevant procedures are in place for the Isolation of equipments.