Shell Oil Company
UK Real Estate Asset Manager - UK Retail
July 2014 — Present
• Appointed to undertake a strategic review of the UK’s retail portfolio of petrol filling stations.
• Identified strategies to market 20 surplus land packages as the first phase of a rolling programme to deliver capital receipts of £7m over two years.
• Negotiated agreement-in-principal to lease 30 existing sites to A3/A5 operators, as well as leading multiple discussions with several major PLCs to lease a further 300 sites.
• Completed the first two surplus sales of land only, producing £1m of capital value in year one.
• Instigated a trial of Amazon Lockers on site which has the potential to drive revenue £650k pa.