Ross Automotive Club
Assistant Vice President of Alumni Outreach
September 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Incoming Summer Intern, BDO Consulting
- Worked with student team in operations management class to help multi‑billion dollar
beauty company revise customer service KPI metrics.
- Conducted industry research and created customer service benchmarks for company.
- Performed root cause and gap analysis to identify areas for improvement.
- Developed surveys and conducted interviews with top executives within company.
- Coordinated and led weekly meetings with AT Kearney coach and client.
- Applied and successfully received more than $1000 in grants to help fund volunteering activities.
- Helped manage budget of more than $35,000.
- Coordinated fundraisers and worked with local restaurants to raise donations to help support them.
- Worked as a site leader at Detroit Partnership Day.
- Aided in the implementation of social media campaign for DP Day, resulting in 1,400 students signing up.
- Worked in accounts payable group, gaining experience in payment analysis and dispute management.
- Developed and implemented standard system of closing aged payables, resulting in an increase of 28% of aged orders being paid.
- Helped develop standard error code keys, which enabled suppliers to pinpoint solutions to mismatched orders, increasing efficiency in resolving mismatches.
- Performed audit confirmations for external auditors.
- Assisted buyers in sourcing process by helping track and manage data, contact suppliers, and analyze data.
- Managed and tracked $867,000 in savings activity by reconciling price changes.
- Nominated and participated in Toyota Production System training, gaining experience with using activities that stressed standardization and efficiency.
- Cleaned up and streamlined vehicle savings database, resulting in $8.61 increase in savings per vehicle than previously reported.
- Helped with analysis of sourcing of part, resulting in potential savings of $3.8 million over model life.
- Member of Young Professionals Club.
- Provide customer service in a fast paced environment that stressed team work and efficiency.
- Became a flexible team member by picking up product knowledge quickly.
- Worked in a fast paced environment where efficiency and quality were stressed, using a variety of machines making automotive parts with the cold head process.
- Studied the municipalization of waterworks and analyzed potential underlying reasons.
- Used results to help develop efficient and effective infrastructure in 3rd world countries, where water is a expensive resource.
- Helped with data entry, research and analysis.
- Worked with and managed large databases and spreadsheets.
- Input and analyzed data from financial documents, bank statements, etc.
- Generated income statements, balance sheets, statement of cash flows.
- Assisted with administrative duties.
- Helped with data tracking and analysis of Youth Baseball World Series.