Marketing and creative strategy.
Whatever you are, be a good one. - Abraham Lincoln
Digital Influence Group
Media and Marketing Intern
May 2013 — Present
- Assist media and marketing teams with day-to-day tasks
- Help with new business pitches, including conducting research and compiling reports.
President, Her Campus Tufts
September 2012 — Present
- Been on the Her Campus Tufts team as Marketing Manager and Contributing Writer since January 2012.
- Coordinate brand partnerships to bring them to the Tufts campus.
- Organize and plan sponsored events.
- Organize and upload content to hercampus.com/tufts.
- Manage Facebook and Twitter accounts to keep them updated with the newest HC Tufts content.
- Co-run a team of 20+ Tufts students.
Advertising and Marketing Manager
May 2012 — Present
- Design and deploy weekly newsletters to their e-list of 3,500+ recipients.
- Create and produce advertisements and flyers.
- Co-manage social media.
Beauty Blog Writer/Scheduling Assistant
May 2009 — Present
Crooked Arrows Movie
Co-Manager of Retail Operations
May 2012 — January 2013
- Assisted in merchandise sales/shipments for the movie.
- Handled the email account for the online store.
- Assisted with customer service.
Sales and Marketing Associate
May 2012 — October 2012
- Headed Deals & Steals section, including client management – clients such as Bing, College Prowler, DoSomething.org - scheduling, and handling fulfillment logistics
- Assist in planning (venue search, product and sponsor research) and executing Intel & Her Campus’s the First Ever Intercollegiette Conference in NYC, July 28th 2012
- Coordinate all team lunches, including finding and securing sponsors – Boloco, FreshCity, Georgetown Cupcakes–, following up with recaps of in-kind trade coverage (including FB, Twitter from HC National Accounts)
- Re-Branded Her Campus’s YouTube Channel – film and edit video blogs based on Her Campus and personal original content, filmed and edited videos for clients such as Victoria’s Secret PINK, Intel, and Bing
BS, Economics, Psychology
The Winsor School