Member of the Board
August 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Board Member at Lattelecom Technology
Responsible for transition of maintenance & development of selected business systems from subcontractors to internal software development centre established in Riga, Latvia in October, 2010.
- Set-up of development and maintenance processes in Software Development Centre
- Analysis of existing operation principles, teams, processes
- Recruitment and ramp-up of new teams in Riga
- Planning and leading knowledge transfer
- Implementing required process improvements (including migration to Agile methods)
As a Delivery Lead was responsible for portfolio of already transitioned applications
Sub-Release Manager in Data Team of Lloyds transformation program
Managed and coordinated all data gathering in few sub-releases for a User Acceptance Testing for the Release C component of the LBG/HBoS Integration. This complex programme validated that the new Lloyds Banking Group systems and processes could work prior to the eventual merger of the 2 banks. The scope of the programme covered Retail, Corporate/Commercial and Wealth/International divisions and included almost all Bank functions across core banking, customer management, channels, banking products and core services (payments, credit risk, finance, HR). Coordinated offshore data-mining teams, bank warehousing teams, bank’s IT and UAT area leads.
Project manager for delivery of quarterly BPM BAU bundle with overall responsibility for all BAU work streams.
Managed and coordinated all involved platforms and technical departments to deliver quarterly bundle of regulatory changes and business requested enhancements for application that supports business performance management process. Bundle was delivered in a number of implementations as per initial plan, within original schedule and budget.
Responsibility over whole portfolio of RDC projects (25+ projects with total population of 300+)
- Overall managerial responsibility for performance of the engagement(s)
- Role assumed early involvment in all new deals and supporting sales team as Solution Architect covering all the aspects of service or project setup/transfer to Riga
- Management of client and senior executives expectations
- Further development of engagement including continious improvments and cost effectivness
- Setup of cross project quality practices and driving to 100% adherance to Accenture and client’s methodologies.
- Attracting and recruiting PM level talents
- Achieving CMMI L3 for Riga Delivery Centre
Number of deep-dives as a Delivery Manager for various projects handed over to Riga DC.
Setup and management through 1st year of for Nokia Siemens Networks product maintenance team (team 35+)
Operations/Support Lead in Pan-European Billing project.
Responsible for setup, initial execution and handover of major operational and support procedures.
Support Lead and deputy of ITO Project Lead in a Pan-European Billing System Delivery Project.
Onsite application maintenance team coordination.
Rollout of document processing system for LA Seriff Department; rollout of Document Management system in Wells Fargo Bank, SanFran., USA;
Exigen/EDS Document Management Pilot Project for Westpac Bank in Australia;
Delivery and support of Exigen solution for EDS Credit Services. EDS CS (Adelaide, Australia) is an industry-wide mortgage processing centre servicing a number of Australian banks. Managed onsite QA and Support teams. Managed overall delivery through UAT phase.
Designed and implemented complex Notes/Domino applications for governmental and commercial organizations in Latvia and also for IBM Global Services in Greenock, UK.