Sourcing Specialist Intern
August 2013 — Present
I mainly work with People Development and have the following responsibilities:
• Assist with marketing strategic sourcing department
• Assist with materials for promoting, branding and marketing strategies
• Assist with transformational materials
• Research and come up with creative ideas and concepts for consideration.
• Be part of a variety of focus groups.
• Provide support, assistance and work directly with Strategic Sourcing Department leadership.
• Assist with managing the people and competence development activities for the Strategic Sourcing Department.
• Support functional leadership on people initiatives.
• Assist with implementing performance enhancement initiatives.
• Perform research and compile data.
• Organize and keep track of data, initiatives and project plans.
• Support the introduction of people related programs or processes with appropriate change management initiatives.
• Confident in building relationships and interacting with others at various organization levels.
• Ability to quickly learn about Ericsson's business.
• Competent at working independently.
• Have a high degree of intellectual curiosity, innovation and desire to learn.