August 2015 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
"We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us." - Charles Bukowski
• Senior supervisory position, focus on leadership amongst peers and coaching clienteling and concierge customer service to associates, to achieve success within demanding metrics
• Partner with peers and executive team to develop strategies for meeting both department and global KPIs
• Met department goals within first month of acquiring team
• Participated in specialized training for Loyallist, Selling Journey coaching strategies, and clienteling goals inspired by B-connected
• Founder and director of Fashion Forward - an internal coaching program designed to engage the entire department in fashion and trend knowledge to compliment associate customer service and selling skills
• Implemented innovative and creative coaching techniques to drive associate performance in six different metrics
• Initial team statistics ranked them as the 2nd lowest performing team in department. After eight months of coaching, team was ranked top performing in the department.
Assisted a diverse and international client base through our Omnichannel selling avenues. Within the first six months of my start with the company, I was engaged in a leadership role as a Customer Care Ambassador. I assisted with associate questions and escalated issues, and worked closely with management on a variety of internal projects. For the 2013-14 holiday season, I managed and coached a team of seasonal associates as an Ambassador Lead.