June 2012 — July 2013
Jill-of-all-trades managing marketing strategy & acquisition efforts for the launch of BloombergBlack – a premium wealth management service targeting HNW investors. Achievements: increased brand awareness, educated clients, executed campaigns & generated leads, drove traffic & conversions.
• Strategy: built acquisition model, mapped customer journey & lead nurturing campaigns, executed test & learn plans, developed social media plans, etc.
• Communications: managed email marketing efforts from concept to completion (editorial calendar, list-building, copy, design, coding, deployment, analytics, reporting)
• Site Optimization: SEO tagging, call-to-action placement, traffic analytics, campaign tracking, landing pages
• Content Creation: contributed copywriting, proactive blogging, social updates, marketing & brand materials
• Management & Compliance: responsible for third-party relationships (RFPs, SOWs), project management, internal stakeholders & creative briefs, legal & brand standards, marketing budget