Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
Business Development Manager
January 2014 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Business development, information management, planning, communications and profile raising of the firm's transactional practice groups.
Senior Business Development Coordinator for the Bankruptcy, Real Estate and NY Corporate departments. Assist with all business developing and marketing needs for these groups including: producing pitches, presentations, and RFPs, updating biographies and practice descriptions as well as compiling award submissions and budgets.
• Act as the primary webmaster for the firm (Hubbard One).
o Maintain, update and populate the firm’s website.
o Developing the firm’s foreign language websites set to launch later this year.
• Design advertisements, presentations and newsletters using Quark, PowerPoint, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Create and circulate mass client and in-house e-mailings, including but not limited to: client alerts, article reprints, new services or practice announcements and event invitations.
• Perform as InterAction (CRM) administrator
• Maintain Experience and Transaction Database
o Collaborate with the IS department on implementing new Transaction Database search page which is more user friendly.
• Regulate content of the firm’s proposal generator software (Hubbard One).
o Develop collateral for pitches/proposals and populate proposal database used by all domestic and international offices.
o Create and maintain templates for proposal database.
• Manage content on the Business Development and Marketing Department’s intranet page to ensure firm collateral is easily accessible to attorneys and staff in all 13 offices.
o Redesign and coding of new intranet launched June 2009
English Instructor at an English language school in Japan. Teaching children and adults English speaking skills.
Worked on proposals, presentations, qualification packages, award submissions and advertisements for a large architecture and engineering firm in D.C.