Agility logistics global
Revenue assurance manager
May 2012 — February 2014
Monitoring and Finalizing all Billing Charges: Storage, handling, value added Services, customs duties, Documentation / Air Freight import export, local distribution and Overland Transport.
• Improving KPI Results for billing, Credit notes, and speed of invoicing, by setting up new process and succeeding in moving them to the positive territory.
• Managing Freight, Distribution, Customs, and warehousing entities for all billing activities.
• Ensure that billings and revenue shares are accurately reflected in the amount due/owed as well segregated into correct sites / Projects
• Ensuring the Archives, Scan, Backup of all documents related to invoicing.
• Issuing invoices on time, monthly, Daily, Weekly, and ensuring month end closing as per the delays.
• Coordinating with all Departments covering all warehousing, freight Transport activities, ensuring to be reflected in the revenue, and invoicing them on time.
• Improving system Capacities to facilitate data entries and reporting.
• Implementing New Contract Rates agreements into the systems, and coordinating with related departments to activate it properly.
• Coordinating with sales and marketing Department with common analysis to ensure the profitability of any new contracts or change order for existing / New clients.
• Ensuring system update and charges to be billed correctly, for the clients who terminate their agreement with the company.