Mohamed Yousuf Naghi Motors
December 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Recruitment Specialist at at Premium Automotive Sector (BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Rolls-Royce)
Responsible for screening, interviewing and placing new employees , as well as keeping up to date on local hiring laws and regulations.Work closely and effectively with the Project Mangers (PM) and the Department Managers (DM) to define recruitment and VISA requirements.
1. Collect and screen resumes, select potential candidates and provide short list of approved candidates to RM for interview and with technical experts if need be.
2. Interview applicants for entry and/or Mid-Entry administrative, technician, engineering positions, complete assessments s and make recommendations to RM and DM/PM about employee appointments.
3. Perform reference and background checks on applicants.
4. Ensure consistency in process including collection of forms, check and maintenance of documentation.
5. Manage day to day relationships , inquiries , problem solving with recruitment agencies/third parties as appropriate
6. Negotiate salaries with candidates based on available salary scale criteria
7. Attend local job fairs to actively recruit applicants
8. Prepare relevant reports as required by management
9. Collect VISA requisites, ensure proceeding and expedite VISA process cooperating with Manpower agencies
1.Organizing/Planning medical events & scientific activities
2.Provide administrative support to the DME and the CME Committee.