November 2010 — Present
• Identify subsurface data requirements to reduce uncertainties and incorporate this into a data acquisition plan.
• Monitor daily production by partaking in daily production review with field personnel.
• Analyze/interpret the acquired data for use in understanding reservoir behavior.
• Design/interpretation of well test/multi rate test to identify near wellbore damage, permeability, boundaries.
• Provide reservoir engineering input into wells/reservoir/facility reviews to identify variance between actual production and prediction and using this as a basis to identify opportunities to increase production.
• Provide reservoir engineering input into annual multidiscipline field review meetings to review the reservoir performance for the year and then using the outcomes to generate opportunities to increase production.
• Design of fluid sampling programs in collaboration with other subsurface discipline for use in PVT tests. Characterization of acquired PVT results for use in simulators.
• Analyze fluid and rock properties to assess the likely flow characteristics.
• Build, update and maintain 1D and 3D reservoir simulation models for use in integrated reservoir studies to evaluate development options, support short term oil generation activities and also for reservoir management. Generate production forecast to determine RF and URs and carry out economic analysis of new projects.
• Estimate remaining reserves using DCA, volumetrics, material balance in line with SEC requirements to support the Annual Review of Petroleum Resources.
• Working in integrated teams of other sub-surface professionals, operation and production staff and financial staff.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools, Ecrin, PVTSim, Petroleum expert suites of tool, OFM, MoReS simulator tool.