Hitachi, Ltd., Infrastructure systems
June 2015 — Present
- Assist Construction QC Manager in planning, interviewing, hiring all required personnel.
- Preparation & Review of Monthly Quality Management Reports
- Coordination of non-conformances for disposition and corrective actions.
- Preparation of Weekly Quality Reports consisting of status of Requests For Inspection (RFIs), Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs), Log-Book Entries (LBEs) summaries and analysis.
- Preparation of MOM of Weekly Quality Meetings with Saudi Aramco and Sub-contractors
- Review of all test reports
- Advising and Coordinating with QC Supervisors in each discipline on ways to improve their areas of responsibility.
- Supervising the overall performance of each discipline (e.g. Materials, Civil & Structural, Mechanical, Electrical) and reporting the findings and opportunities for improvement to the Construction QC Manager.