Housing Bank for Trade and Finance
November 2014 — Present
• Excellent knowledge in SIEM QRADAR (implementation, rules, logs and events)
• Project Review – Actively participate in the development and implementation process of all project plans to insure that risk management is appropriately addressed and reported to management
• Administer company information security testing and protection plans.
• Repository construction (policies, guides, standards, procedures) and tooling
• Oversee hardware infrastructure and keep updates with latest technology.
• Ensure software is patched and able to protect from threats.
• Make recommendations for mitigating identified risks.
• Identified and evaluated potential threats and vulnerabilities.
• Designed training manuals to increase security awareness throughout company.
• Monitored live systems to discover real-time threats.
• Demonstrated effectiveness of security controls.
• Examined and evaluated computer software and hardware to uncover access attempts.
• Assessed incoming threats and developed plans to close loopholes.
• Maintained and tested corporate response plans.
• Project evaluations
• Perform PCI compliance
• Monitored changes on employees codes in all Bank systems(core banking, cards system, AD,etc…
• Directed monthly internal and external network security scans and assessments to minimize and/or eliminate known vulnerabilities (Qualys, Coal Fire, MacAfee)
• Performed password complexity checks to ensure compliance with security standards
• Monitored DB’s to discover changes on them (FortiDB)
• Perform Web Sense, Tacacs,Symantec, mail Netwrix
• Monitored the changes on files in critical Systems using Tripwire FIM