Deputy Audit Manager
September 2006 — Present
- Build strong client relationships, Develop and maintain productive working associations with client management .
- Coach, supervise and conduct performance review and contribute to performance development for my team.
- Preparing Audit programs, Performs audits to ensure and improve accuracy of financial reporting according to applicable accounting and auditing standards, effectiveness and efficiency of operations, and maintain compliance with the relevant policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Performing analytical Procedures and substantive tests, evaluating and testing internal control systems , examine and evaluate the firms' financial and information systems, management procedures, and internal controls to ensure that records are accurate and controls are adequate.
- Drafting management letters, discusses significant audit findings with management to communicate audit results and recommendations.
- Deliver external reporting packages, for both financial and operational performance of the audited client for group auditors, indicating significant characteristics of the entity’s control environment, audit findings, identified financial fraud risk, significant accounting policies , evaluation of specific topics , and subsequent events if any.