End to End Solution Architect
April 2010 — Present
Focus on achieving set sales targets and on winning major new business for the company. Being part of a team of solution architects who work with several customers across Region Middle East & Africa to monitor their existing business practices, identify weaknesses and then recommend options and solutions for them.
• Identify new business opportunities
• Perform intelligence acquisition and analysis on market trends, competitors, etc. Engage in driving the response to tenders, RFIs and RFPs issued by customers
• Lead and perform advisory studies and pre studies, and perform value argumentation through generating customer business cases
• Responsible for developing Multimedia Products Portfolio Strategies with respect to market requirements Solution on various opportunities for entire VAS Portfolio including Enterprise Applications, Virtual Private Network (VPN), Messaging, and Ericsson Composition Engine (ECE) based products and solutions.
• Supporting the Key Account Manager as an expert in the solution portfolio. This includes; writing and reviewing Statement of Compliance documents, customer solution descriptions and reviewing marketing material. Contribute at customer visits as the solution and technical expert to make solution presentations and to define and produce functional requirement specifications
• Together with the Project Manager identify scope and cost estimation
• Lead technical team in customer projects, as well as handling scope, risks, changes and customer expectations
• Define, manage and verify solutions in customer projects, including handling and management of 3PP products and suppliers.
• Key Projects:
- Service Delivery Platform (SSCM, LCM & ECE3.0) – Etisalat Egypt
- Call Collect Service on ECE3.0 – Vodafone Egypt
- Numbering Plan Change “NPC” Project – Vodafone Egypt
- VPN3.3 Upgrade & Redundancy – Vodafone Egypt
- Solution Owner for VPN product – Vodafone Egypt
- Vodafone Egypt VPN product Lifecycle Management