RSM Albazie & Co.
Semi Senior Internal Auditor
December 2011 — Present
• Carry out the vision and mission of Internal Audit to implement a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate risk and controllership
• Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls
• Review and evaluate compliance with corporate policies and procedures, and applicable laws and regulations.
• Identify and clearly define audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented
• Present audit findings to the Internal Audit leadership and the business management team.
• Prepare work papers and adequately document audit work performed to support conclusions reached
• Prepare reports and audit findings
• Able to develop and perform audit programmes with minimum supervision and is able to independently deal with issue resulting from audit assignments.
• Portfolio Certification for Investment Companies.