Stoneridge Apartments in Ontario
May 2011 — Present
• Functions as office manager; serves as liaison between the property owner, tenants, other professional services, and related individuals/companies.
• Types, edits, and formats official business documents, administrative materials, instructions and composes all forms of correspondence.
• Social media manager and Internet research. Advertising all vacancies, interviewing, screening, and selecting potential tenants.
• Maintains and audits financial records related to accounts payable. Monitors budgets, collects and accounts for money, and assists in budget preparation.
• Maintains calendars, schedules appointments, and arranges meetings.
• Attends meetings on behalf of the owner as assigned.
• Maintains updated knowledge and records of regulations and requirements applicable to property management; monitors transactions, programs, and services to ensure compliance.