September 2009 — Present
- My client roster includes companies both from public and private sector. In the public sector I had clients in the following fields: aviation, forestry, energy, insurance and finance/banking. From private sector I’ve the opportunity to work with companies in the following fields: forestry, finance/banking, news and media, publishing, construction, logistics, automobile retailing and technology.
- I had to work and or solve hundreds of different issues, by my calculation(an approximation) somewhere near 400 issues in a period of two years. The issues may have ranged from security problems, to configuration of product specific functionalities as communication between systems or search indexing to actual software development and sometimes even reverse engineering functionalities in custom code or Microsoft code.
- I extensively worked with SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 products to create, develop, manage and fix internet, intranet and extranet applications.
- I had to understand and operate several Microsoft Windows Server products such as Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2008 R2.
- Also my main development tools where Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and 2010 versions and knowing how to work with Team Foundation Servers.
- Database skills in Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 were required and IIS 6/7 were also more than important.
- Understanding virtualization on VMware to install, operate and develop on virtual environments that represent client systems, service and products.
- Good skills were also required in client scripting, HTML, XML, XSLT, different versions of the .NET Frameworks, CSS and many other skills. Even skills in understanding and learning non-Microsoft products and technologies to transfer and integrate different system together.