BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions
Head of Syndication
September 2016 — Present
Syndication Director - leading the European lease syndication platform, both the buy-side and the sell-side, across a wide range of industries, including construction machinery, commercial vehicles, materials handling, agriculture, medical devices and information technology.
- Achieve portfolio diversification and revenue growth goals by optimizing the placement of equipment financing assets with 3rd party syndication partners;
- Develop and sustain relationships with other lending institutions, captive leasing companies, and industry specialists; Negotiate and sign risk sharing & syndication agreements;
- Champion the syndication solutions to the sales force to increase transaction flow for incremental fee income and to meet return on equity objectives;
- Support the team management process through designing and delivering regular syndication informative/ training sessions across our European network of affiliates;
- Develop and update corporate level procedures and guidelines for the syndication activity;
- Contribute to the corporate budget management process by designing and communicating a specific budget model for syndication;
- Work with the CFO and executive management to develop a specific cost management and profitability analysis tool for the syndication activity;
- Lead or participate in analytical projects to understand the impact of syndication on regulatory and business continuity areas such as compliance and cyber-security.